Pageviews

Friday 8 November 2013

Art Every Day Month Day 8: Better In Black & White


This is a combination of some of my favourite wildlife and landscape pictures 
that I've taken over the last year. I love monochrome images, they have 
so much drama and punch to them. 
These pics were taken in many different parks and reserves in our country, 
from Brits to the Kruger National Park to the Golden Gate Highlands National Park 
to Rietvlei Dam Nature Reserve. 
We are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful country 
with gorgeous landscapes and wildlife right at our fingertips.

Please go check out my Facebook page for more updates and pics.

Have an inspired day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love black and white photography and your subject matter is perfect for it! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete