Pageviews

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Art Every Day Month Day 6: Spring In My Heart



This is one of the things that really gets me inspired, spring flowers! 
And what an abundance of spring flowers did I find in this little spot at a gorgeous 
nursery farm in Magoebaskloof, South Africa. The old wooden bridge just added
to complete the picture. These pics make me want to pack my picnic basket and
go laze around here for hours. What about you?

If you like my work, please please please also like my Facebook page for
more fun photoshoots and pictures!

3 comments:

  1. You are experiencing Spring and we are in Autumn ~ lovely landscape photography of the beauty of Spring ~ thanks, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen flowers like that! How tall are they? The first thought I had was BLANKET! and wanting to sleep in it but then I thought.... perhaps not. Perhaps sit and have a lunch? That might flatten some. This photo sure makes them enjoyable but oh, to smell them and be with them!! Maybe I'll meet you out there with my picnic basket, too! :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, this bush is massive. It grows against an embankment that goes up towards that bridge on the right hand side. I don't even have an idea of what type of plant this is, but it is beautiful! But it was covered in these flowers top to bottom.

      Delete