Pageviews

Monday 6 May 2013

Inspire Me Monday - 6 May 2013

Wow! Where is this year going? I can't believe it is May already. I just realised as I typed the date for today's challenge in the subject bar we are almost halfway through 2013. 

Well, instead of designing or photographing something and posting my own work this week, I decided to post some very pretty DIY Lamp ideas I found on Pinterest this morning. I would love to try some of these myself, although I always say I want to try it and then never get around to actually doing it. I'm already so behind on the 30 Day Photography Challenge so I think I should rather concentrate on 1 thing at a time. I hope these will really inspire the Inspire Me Monday friends and participants and get all the creative thoughts flowing!!! 

Here is the link to the Pinterest Board where I found all these wonderful ideas: http://pinterest.com/southmom/very-cool-diy-light-fixtures







No comments:

Post a Comment