Pageviews

Wednesday 8 May 2013

*Metallic Macro Magic*

For the 30 Day Photography Challenge I needed to take a picture of something green for Day 4. So I went to the shop, thought about it a bit and bought a Green Bell Pepper to photograph. Got home, set up my lamp and table and the background and props I wanted to use and started taking pictures, using the Macro Lens I'm borrowing from my mother-in-law. After about 15 photos I realised this wasn't going to work for me at all, nothing looked right, so I added some peacock feathers to the little scene to try and set a better background for this Green Pepper. And in the end, the Green Pepper never even featured in Day 4's entry because I discovered this magical world of metallic colours, hidden away in these beautiful feathers. I couldn't help but smile when I opened these photographs on my computer, I just love the effect and the colours and everything about it. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment