Pageviews

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sunny Sunflowers - Creative Every Day

Because it has been so cold and cloudy with winter approaching in South Africa, 
I decided to post these sunny Sunflowers for Creative Every Day this week.

The top pic is a pen & coloured pencil drawing I did a while ago and the bottom pic
is a photo I've taken recently of a sunflower in a bouquet of flowers my mom gave
to a friend for her birthday...just couldn't resist stealing a snapshot of it!

Yellow is such a happy, warm, feel good colour that I hope it gives everyone
reading this post a nice inspired feeling!



4 comments:

  1. Your sunflower is gorgeous. I'm visiting from Creative Everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, it looks like a crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is so great- especially paired with the blue as you've done. Very nice work and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys for the great comments!!! I also love the yellow and blue combination!

    ReplyDelete