Pageviews

Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Top 10 Inspirational Quotes For The Day

I've been looking and looking for inspirational quotes, sayings and pictures all week, probably because I've been running a bit low on inspiration. This morning, searching inspiration on Pinterest, the idea hit me. I wanted to gather my Top 10 favourite quotes and re-design them using my own photos and artwork as backgrounds. 
So without any further delay, I am proud to present my Top 10 Favourite Inspirational Quotes for the day, in no particular order (just because I couldn't decide which was my most and least favourite one):











As these backgrounds are my own artwork and photographs, I kindly ask that you do not copy, sell or use these images as your own. You are very welcome to use the quotes in your own images and versions but the complete images as seen here, are subject to 
Copyright ©VenessaChapman 

4 comments:

  1. Kindred thoughts on a beautiful day. Thank you for sharing these! It is a blessing when we find others who feel and appreciate so much, like we do. Have a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Kim! Hope you have a beautiful day too!!!

      Delete
  2. “ visit this blog for some awesome artwork”
    sell your artwork

    ReplyDelete