Pageviews

Thursday 27 June 2013

*Neon Love Landscapes*

I discovered a new technique whilst editing pics for the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and I might be just as obsessed with this as I am with 
converting my images to monochrome!

I really like the bright colours that I end up 
with in these pics and it's a little bit addictive, because you
can't predict what's going to happen with an image before you are
actually done with it. Each image holds it's own little surprises! 

These images won't pass for brilliant in technical photography terms, 
but they are very striking and unique in their own way.

*Neon Love Landscapes*

Fire In The Sky, Clarens

Drakensberg Sunset, Drakensberg

Ruby River, Sabi Sands

Night Falls, Sabi Sands

Abstract Tree, Sabi Sands

Silhouette, Sabi Sands

Pretty In Pink Sunrise, Sabi Sands

Citrine & Sapphire Sunset, Drakensberg

Cool Oasis, Drakensberg
Please do not copy any of my images as they are all subject to copyright
Venessa Chapman © 2013

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic! I think these pictures are gorgeous. The pictures you have chosen and the enhancement of the colours is very similar to my own preferences.
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Peace and Love,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing them with us at Inspire Me Monday at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    P.S. Please drop me an e-mail and let me know if your work can be included in our featured spotlights in the future. I wanted to feature you this week, but saw your copyright notice and didn't want to include your photos without prior permission. :-)


    ReplyDelete